List:       koffice
Subject:    kpresenter
From:       Marko Samastur <markos () elite ! org>
Date:       2000-06-21 22:38:33

Hi,

I've finally installed KDE 1.91 and although it seems nice, I already
have few problems :/

I used rpm's for RH on RH 6.2 with minor tweaks that shouldn't and
couldn't influence the working of KDE 1.91. Because kdebase expects
libkonsole, I had to install it with options --nodeps and --force.

When I try to type text in kpresenter, I can't type space so I'm limited
to one word per line. I used icon A for creating text area and double
click to type in and got described problem.

I can't start Kspread, because it segfaults.

In general it looked great, but some descriptions were untranslated to
Slovenian and since I'm pretty sure I translated everything, this might
be a bug too. But I'd have to check this out so don't take my word for
it :) (I'm too tired to do it tonight)

In any case, Koffice is certainly something I look forward to.

Greetings,

	Marko

P.S: I know it's off topic for this list, but does anyone know how to
set keyboard for non-English output. There's no kikbd. Does that mean
you can't right now?