List:       koffice
Subject:    kword q
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-06-19 17:39:24

What has been done with:
 - Master pages
 - Even/odd pages for normal frames.
 - Books (multiple kword documents in a set, think about page numbering..)
 - external style-sheets

I can see what has been done offcource, I just want to know if anyone thought
about it. I want to check if these options are compatible with the current
structure. If not, now is the time to change them.

Here it was, a new hour, new day. Time all moments from this moment, all
beginnings from here. I opened the door and smiled.  -Me     OpenPGP : 0588D5