What has been done with: - Master pages - Even/odd pages for normal frames. - Books (multiple kword documents in a set, think about page numbering..) - external style-sheets I can see what has been done offcource, I just want to know if anyone thought about it. I want to check if these options are compatible with the current structure. If not, now is the time to change them. -- Thomas Zander zander@earthling.net Here it was, a new hour, new day. Time all moments from this moment, all beginnings from here. I opened the door and smiled. -Me OpenPGP : 0588D5