List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Demo
From:       Rudiger Koch <rkoch () sas ! co ! th>
Date:       2000-06-07 8:47:17

Waldo,

It might be a pretty good idea, though. Selling a "bleeding edge" CD. With
KDE2, XFree4 and Linux 2.3.99 on one of the major distros. It should be worth it
if the KDE team could sell at least 5,000 CDs for a price of $15 or so. Could
put some money into the war cest which can be used for developer meetings,
hardware and stuff. We could also send these CDs to all major IT journals.

Judging from the downloads of KDE2 does that seem realistic?

Greetings
-Rudiger