List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSBarIcon
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-30 6:57:25

Kurt Granroth wrote:

::snip::

> I'll look into this a little more tomorrow.

Great!

> > Another thing related to that: All the actions I can see in the
> > dialog are the ones defined in the view. At least graphite defines
> > actions in the part, but these don't show up in the toolbar editor.
> > Any idea? Everywhere else they seem to work fine after Simon has
> > changed some stuff...
>
> The toolbar editor will show all actions that are defined AND have an
> icon specified by name (not by QPixmap reference).  More then likely,
> you are creating your graphite actions using *BarIcon?

I use KStdActions exclusively (undo, redo, cut, at the moment) :) Don't
know if that instance problem causes this, too, but the icons should be
fine...

> > > So what's going on?  Why are the actions using KSBarIcon again?  Am I
> > > missing something?
> >
> > I'm going to test now, if it works with the names only (esp.
> > embedding :)
>
> They don't... well, all actions that have app-specific icons don't
> anyway :-(

Ok... so this is still true :)
/me idling on that topic 'till Simon/you fixed the stuff in the libs.
I'll change the whole KOffice if I get your "go" :)

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com