List:       koffice
Subject:    KSBarIcon
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-05-30 2:44:32

Okay, something needs to be determined with respect to KSBarIcon.  I
removed all of the references to that with actions on 4/23.  The
reason I did so is that all XML customization and toolbar editing and
the like is *impossible* when you set the icon directly in the action
instantiation.  The correct way is to just pass the name of the icon
along and let the toolbar load it itself.

Now I got a report that the toolbar editor doesn't work (again) and so
I checked and somebody had changed all those references BACK to
KSBarIcon.  It looks like Werner did it on 5/10.

So what's going on?  Why are the actions using KSBarIcon again?  Am I
missing something?
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix