List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice file format version numbers?
From:       "Shaheed Haque" <shaheedhaque () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-05-29 13:07:53

I just committed changes to kword_doc.{h,cc} to implement a syntax version
number. After a bit of soul-searching, I called the attribute
"syntaxVersion" rather than just "version" - if anyone strongly objects to
this, feel free to change it as I was in two minds about this myself.

David, you might want to check the comments/implementation to see if the
logic is appropriate for other apps...

Thanks, Shaheed

P.S. Next stop: floating/anchored frames I hope...