List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord development
From:       Chris Lee <lee () azsites ! com>
Date:       2000-05-22 2:57:24

Well, I have to say that I'm definitely impressed. : )

IMHO, the *most* important things to do are to fix the existing bugs within
KWord, and also to start adding filters for the most common file formats;
Word 97/2000, WordPerfect 8/9, RTF, HTML, and so on and so forth. If I knew
more about coding then I'd definitely throw my own hand in; alas, I'm just
not there yet.

I'm excited about what these new developers can bring with them though. It's
an exciting time to be a Free Software user. : )

-Chris