List:       koffice
Subject:    Documentation and images
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-20 9:27:52

Hi!

Today I finally set up all the docbook and jade packages
and I've created the KOffice documentation (wow!).

The documentation is really nice, but it seems that the
images are not installed. As I get no warning in the whole
make/install process I assume this is not an error on my
side. (There are no Makefile.am files in the dirs
containing the images - this *might* be the problem :)

BTW: There was no Makefile.am in the doc/kspread subdir,
so I simply added one. Please have a look... :)

--
Werner Trobin - wtrobin@mandrakesoft.com