List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: spam
From:       Jost Schenck <jost () schenck ! de>
Date:       2000-04-21 6:25:22

On Don, 20 Apr 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Would anyone be very disappointed if I'd allow posting to the
> mailing list only to subscribed people?

Then we should provide a different email address for user contact.
Right now koffice@kde.org is mentioned on the web page and in the FAQ
as a contact. And if people have to subscribe to ask questions even more will
ask the FAQ maintainer instead :) Not that I'm not willing to answer questions,
but as a release comes nearer, questions will be more frequent, I fear.

Would a koffice-users mailing list make sense? Yes, I'd subscribe :)
-Jost.