List:       koffice
Subject:    Compile problems
From:       "Philip Rodrigues" <philip () rodrigues ! softnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-04-20 14:05:25

I know this isn't really the right list, and that you people are =
probably inundated with requests about compiling, but it's driving me =
mad.
Having cvsup'd 'kdeall', I got kdesupport to make correctly (except for =
a linker bug, I will update my compile tools).
Next on the list is kde-qt-addon. My qt-addon directory contains two =
.cpp files and two .h files, along with a few other bits and bobs. Is =
this all that should be there, or do I need to recheckout this?
When I make -f Makefile.cvs, I am told 'No target to make acinclude.m4' =
and it stops. Should this file be in kde-qt-addon?
In short, many files appear to be 'missing;' things like Makefile.in =
configure.in .am etc
Can anybody help me (I can give more info if needed)?
Thanks,
PhilRod