List:       koffice
Subject:    Zooming in KWord
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-04-20 13:04:58

Hi!
As in the last days many people complained that zooming is missing in KWord
makes it unusable, I sat down and implemented basic zooming support now. So
now the font caching + zooming and zooming the frames of the basic frameset +
its text (that's what you use if you write normal text, like in a letter or
report) works.

I have to go through the sources now so that other frames (except the frames
of the basic framset), tables, pictures, rulers, etc. get zoomed too. But
basic support for is there and for normal stuff it works now.

--
Reggie (reggie@trolltech.com)