List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Abiword/KWord cooperation
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-04-18 17:23:29

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

David Faure wrote:
> =

> On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 05:24:27PM +0200, Joaqu=EDn Cuenca Abela wrote:=

> > David Faure wrote:
> > >
> =

> > > Once the tar problem is solved, the next step is writing filters
> > > between the two DTDs. You can find KWord's DTD at
> > > http://www.nebsllc.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/koffice/kword/dtd/
> > > and click on the version number besides kword.dtd.
> >
> > Thank you for the link, I will take a look.  Do you have any example
> > file on the web? (my hard disk is *TOO* small, and I cann't download =
all
> > the stuff needed to run kword).
> =

> There's one under http://www.nebsllc.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/koffice/kwo=
rd/demos/
> although it's a bit ... old (14 months!) :)

Hi!

I attached a "hello world" .kwd file and a kind of file format
description (note: this is no DTD, but just some description).

To "read" the .kwd file please 'tar xvzf' it... If you need more
documents (and/or screenshots of them) feel free to ask me!

Werner

BTW: The MS Word filter guy is Shaheed Haque <shaheedhaque@hotmail.com>

BTW2: Sorry to bother you with these attachments, but last time I
sent such things via private mail some people asked me to send it
to the list...
["hello.kwd" (application/octet-stream)]
["kword.xml.spec.gz" (application/x-gzip)]