List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       2000-03-31 4:49:31

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Manoj Singh wrote:

>  I am ready to help in this project, please send me details

Hi

http://www.kde.org/contact.html for details).

Also, you will want to have the latest sources of koffice compiled (look
on http://www.koffice.org for compilation instructions and on
http://www.kde.org/cvsup.html for instructions on how to download latest
sources).

We would need to have persons doing thorough testing of koffice apps.
Use koffice  in normal situations (create mid-sized kword documents, for
example), then report bugs, usability issues and suggestions to the list.

Of course, if you're proficient with coding, just try to get things done
and send patches to the maintainers of the code you're working on.

Thanks a lot for your interest in koffice.

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org