List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Project #22 (KOffice)
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       2000-03-28 18:16:31

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Michael Sprinzl wrote:

> Hi How-To-Help-Team !
>
> I have seen on your home page that you are looking for people helping
> you with KOffice. Before I go on with my e-mail, I would like to
> introduce myself a little bit: my name is Michael and I am a 24 year old
> Austrian. I am using Linux since two years nowand  I would like to spend
> some of my spare time to the KOffice development team. If you still need
> people for KOffice, it would be great if you leave me a short note what
> my part of the work should be and I will try to help you as good as I
> can.

Hello Michael

Thanks for your interest in KOffice. We definitely need people in the
KOffice team. There is a lot of creation and maintainance work to do.

Please, subscribe to the koffice list (see http://www.kde.org/contact.html
for details) and send to this list a little message describing the kind of
tasks you're interested in / attracted to.

Thanks again for your participation

---
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna