On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Michael Sprinzl wrote: > Hi How-To-Help-Team ! > > I have seen on your home page that you are looking for people helping > you with KOffice. Before I go on with my e-mail, I would like to > introduce myself a little bit: my name is Michael and I am a 24 year old > Austrian. I am using Linux since two years nowand I would like to spend > some of my spare time to the KOffice development team. If you still need > people for KOffice, it would be great if you leave me a short note what > my part of the work should be and I will try to help you as good as I > can. Hello Michael Thanks for your interest in KOffice. We definitely need people in the KOffice team. There is a lot of creation and maintainance work to do. Please, subscribe to the koffice list (see http://www.kde.org/contact.html for details) and send to this list a little message describing the kind of tasks you're interested in / attracted to. Thanks again for your participation --- Cristian Tibirna : ctibirna@total.net : www.total.net/~ctibirna PhD Student : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna KDE contact - Canada : tibirna@kde.org : www.kde.org