List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice20000321-1.i386.rpm : libksycoca.so.3 problem
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-03-25 1:38:30

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Martin Herrman wrote:
> Both Keith and Michael, thanks for your reply. The problem wasn't that simple and
> because most programs I use don't need the kde system I decided to uninstall all
> kde programs from my system. So I did do that last hour and now have to install it
> again. But what should I do? Should I only install
> kde2libs/base/core/whatever? The things I want to use:

Umm, put my foot on the mire recently when i asked someone who needed koofice
only where their kdebase was. Seems that qt-copy, kdesupport, kdelibs and
koffice are the only essentials. Oh yes you also need to follow the install
way as indicated by my listing. (qt-copy first and so on)

--
Keith Antoine aka "Big RED or Skippy"
Step X Step site users.nf/linux :: Mirror www.eastwind.com.au