List:       koffice
Subject:    Localization
From:       "Wenyuan Shi" <wenyuan () bonnytech ! com>
Date:       2000-03-17 5:22:28

Dear Sir/Ms,

Do you want to introduce your products to China?

We are a translation agency based in Beijing China, and we provide the
following services for English/Chinese language pair:

* Web page design
* Web page translation
* Software localization
* Software development (C/C++, Java, VB, Access, FoxPro)
* Document and manual translation

And we specialize in the following fields:

* Computer Science
* Electrical Engineering
* Telecom
* Military Application
* Automation
* Food Industry
* Agriculture

If you have such requirements, we are more than willing to provide you with
our professional services. Any questions pls contact us would you like.

Thanks and best regards,

Bonnytech Company International.

Wenyuan Shi
Marketing Manager