List:       koffice
Subject:    What is Kformula's status?
From:       "C Y" <smustudent1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-02-27 17:02:46

  Does anyone know what the current status of Kformula is? The web page on
http://koffice.kde.org for Kformula hasn't been updated in some time.  Is it
still at 0.0.1?  Will it be included in the KDE 2.0 release?  Sorry if I'm
missing something, but this component would be important for most of my uses
of a word processor, as I am a physics major and equations are part of the
game.  I can't find a feature list either, so I'm really in the dark as to
what it is supposed to be capable of.  Anybody have any info?

(Oh, incidently, from what I have seen, KOffice is going to rock the linux
world when it reaches 1.0.  Great work guys!)