List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KFileDia & Extensions (was: i may have been too clever by half here)
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2000-02-18 22:39:53

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 05:26:28PM +0100, Werner Trobin wrote:

Hiya,

> The reason I cross-posted this on KDE-CORE ist that I wanted to ask if I
> should change the KFD (to add the extension to the URL). Is there any
> reason that this isn't done automatically?

what happens if the filefilter has more than one extension? What if the
user decides for another extension?

Should it just add the extension if there is no QRegExp("\\..+$") in the
filename and only one extension is set in the filefilter?

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/