List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New section on koffice-web
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-02-13 0:24:02

Werner Trobin wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Can some native speaker please spell-check the 'Filters'
> section on http://koffice.kde.org ?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Werner

You have done a very good job, but I will be picky for you <grin>
Suggested alterations:-

Second line down:
"Of course this is no critical stuff like printing or a nice and"
change 'no critical' to 'not critical'

Third line down:
"interface, but it's not just a "nice-to-have" feature."
take out 'but'

From the next Section:
Are there any filters, yet?
Well, at the moment all parts of KOffice support the filter architecture
(read: the parts would be able to use
Change 'would' in brackets section to 'should'

From last Section:
How to use a filter?
Due to the terrific work of the KOffice Library Developers you won't
even
notice when you use a filter to
I suggest the following change::
The Koffice Library Developers have done a terrific job and you will not
notice any difference when you use a filter.............................
You can also use 'magnificent' for 'terrific' also 'changes' for
'difference'

I hope this helps, as I was in no way critical just thought it migh
assist.
Anytime you have problems or need a eye cast over anything just mail me.
have had 40 years in Electronics and Photography plus written many pages
etc
for teaching over the years. Have a look at the Step site in my sig file
under
recompile for instance. Oh yeah I am a geriatric

--
Keith Antoine

Step X Step Installation Site: users.nf/linux
Mirror for usrs.nf/linux / www.eastwind.com.au/mirror.htm
Newbies FAQ Calder Lists: users.nf/linux/newbies
Australia : www.eastwind.com.au Kxicq 1511177 Ph: 61 7 33002161