List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Question on Mandrake configuration of Dual KDE environment
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-01-25 0:17:12

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Keith Antoine wrote:
> Christopher Molnar wrote:
> > It is already minary. However, there is no install with QT so it just
> > stay's in it's current directory as a binary. if you re-compile you most
> > likely will have problems with the rest of the packages.
>
> Thanks, I look at it and it had configure etc in the folder so was
> unsure. Do you
> get many geriatric questions like this mate! <g>

Not that many, just about 300 emails since I started releasing the packages
:-)

Actually, I try to add the most common to my next distribution message. I got
a lot of "What does it mean qt is compiled with a different version of
compiler" which is the outcome of someone not asking! I try to tell folks it
is better to ask.