List:       koffice
Subject:    File selection dialog
From:       Dirk Foersterling <foerster () euklid ! cs ! uni-dortmund ! de>
Date:       2000-01-18 7:42:16

Hi,

I recently (Jan 17) updated my copy of koffice (and Qt) and found that
the file
selection dialog is quite unusable. It always shows a big blue bar in
the top
left corner containing the text "100%".
The console output of the application shows all the filenames like this
(KPresenter example):

KFileViewItem::KFileViewItem
got 518
got 1030
COMPLETE test.kpr 0 18919
insertNewFiles 1
slotListEntry
KFileViewItem::KFileViewItem
got 518
got 1030
COMPLETE bilder.kpr 0 6536
insertNewFiles 1
slotListEntry
KFileViewItem::KFileViewItem
got 518
got 1030
COMPLETE bilderkword.kpr 0 9650
insertNewFiles 1

...but I don't see any Icons or names, even if I switch into detailed
view. I can open files if
I type in the complete path in the "Location:" field, but I won't need
that big dialog for this ;-)

Is this a bug or did I miss some requirements? I didn't find any hint
within the mailing list
archive.

--
Dirk Foersterling