Hi, I recently (Jan 17) updated my copy of koffice (and Qt) and found that the file selection dialog is quite unusable. It always shows a big blue bar in the top left corner containing the text "100%". The console output of the application shows all the filenames like this (KPresenter example): ... KFileViewItem::KFileViewItem got 518 got 1030 COMPLETE test.kpr 0 18919 insertNewFiles 1 slotListEntry KFileViewItem::KFileViewItem got 518 got 1030 COMPLETE bilder.kpr 0 6536 insertNewFiles 1 slotListEntry KFileViewItem::KFileViewItem got 518 got 1030 COMPLETE bilderkword.kpr 0 9650 insertNewFiles 1 ...but I don't see any Icons or names, even if I switch into detailed view. I can open files if I type in the complete path in the "Location:" field, but I won't need that big dialog for this ;-) Is this a bug or did I miss some requirements? I didn't find any hint within the mailing list archive. -- Dirk Foersterling PG345 BodyTalk foerster@ls7.cs.uni-dortmund.de