List:       koffice
Subject:    Compiling koffice 19991229
From:       Michael Wand <mwand () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-12-31 18:17:37

Hello!

I'm trying to compile the KOffice-Snapshot 1999/12/29. However, I get
an error message

koTarStore.cc: In method `KoTarStore::KoTarStore
         (const class QString &, enum KoStore::Mode)':
koTarStore.cc:37: invalid use of undefined type `class KTarGz'
koTarStore.cc:39: no matching function for call to `KTarGz::open (int)'
koTarStore.cc: In method `KoTarStore::~KoTarStore()':
koTarStore.cc:45: no matching function for call to `KTarGz::close ()'
koTarStore.cc:46: invalid use of undefined type `class KTarGz'

etc., everything referring to the class KTarGz.

This class is declared in koTarStore.h, but I couldn't find its
definition.

- Where is that class defined, so that I can include this file where
it is needed?

 or

-Should I download another snapshot?

Thanks a lot four your help!

Michael

To any reader of this list who is already in the year 2000: Greetings from
1999...