List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Year 2000
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-12-31 14:23:01

Laurent montel wrote:

> Hello Everybody
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> Bye.

The same to all in the Koffice list, I can tell you that
everything continues to work, Computers old 166, new 400
and smp types, the microwave and my 1991 car starts.

I wish you all Health wealth and happiness, plus success
with your endevours in koffice, wnat to see it released
this year.

So We in australia have gone over the speed bump with no
problems, water comes out the tap, the electicity works
so much for all the scaremongering.
--
Keith Antoine

Step X Step Installation Site: users.nf/linux
Mirror for usrs.nf/linux / www.eastwind.com.au/mirror.html
Newbies FAQ Calder Lists: users.nf/linux/newbies
Australia : URL: www.eastwind.com.au Kxicq 59051927