List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kspread does not load column size changes
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-24 1:37:02

This sounds very good - but the patch is in some sort of
DOS mode (with ^M chars) and I can't get it right - even using dos2unix
(which removes all CRs)...

If you can make it a normal unix text file, I'd be grateful :-)

PS : I'm leaving tomorrow - somebody else should apply it
if I don't have the time for it.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org