List:       koffice
Subject:    I want to contribute
From:       Erol =?iso-8859-9?Q?=D6z?= <eroloz () bilgi ! edu ! tr>
Date:       1999-12-20 14:55:40

hi,
as far as i know (i looked up the highscore list, there is no turkish po
files for koffice), there is no work to translate koffice to turkish. I
belive I can  do this. Where or how can I start, if convenient?
I hope i can also help programming in the future. Unfortunately, i
think, i am not sufficient knowlege of kde programming. (I used to write
programs by delphi and visual basic; now i am trying to progress my
premature c knowledge, and be more familiar to KDE programming)

cc: i think that i deserve a negative answer at least.

good by

Erol Oz (research fellow)
Istanbul Bilgi University, Faculty of Law