List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Question about Kword (and others?) saving structure
From:       "Erik Severinghaus" <erik () linuxdev ! net>
Date:       1999-12-20 14:45:42

Well, I'll have a look at koDocumentInfo tonight and become familiar, and see if I can write up the interface. As another quick question, most programs put a menu like that under file|properties, but from my (relatively brief) reading of the style guide, it looks like the file menu is pretty much set without a properties menu. So should it go under edit?

Erik