List:       koffice
Subject:    gl.h
From:       <hansel () hansel ! moorhead ! msus ! edu>
Date:       1999-12-19 4:10:23

Is the gl.h file the red hat srpm checks for the one provided by the Mesa
development package? (Compiling the qt, kdelibs and kdoffice snapshots
produces errors at various other points.)

I am trying to compile koffice on a RH 5.1 alpha machine with no other kde
components installed. (My other machines are RH6.X and S.U.S.E. 6.3 -both
intel and alpha - on which I cannot afford to compromise the kde.) Is
there any reason RH 5.1 will not work. Kernel version is 2.0.36, if that
matters.

Mark Hansel
PO Box 41
Moorhead State University