List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kdelibs compile problem
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-12-19 1:02:49

On Sat, Dec 18, 1999 at 06:43:40PM -0600, Peter_Hutnick@Dell.com wrote:
>  Does it not use QTDIR?
Yes it does.
I'm surprised by Waldo's answer, because it works fine for me.
Set QTDIR to whereever it is, make -f Makefile.cvs, configure and make.

The only thing is that you might have to remove libqt.so from /usr/lib,
to avoid that this one is picked up. Just the ".so" link, so that
Qt-1 apps still run.

> Let me make this simple.  Where do you guys put QT?  I assume from what you
> are saying that the makefile is "inflexible" so I will just drop QT in the
> "right" place, and update my env settings.
Makefiles are very flexible.
Having qt 1x in /usr/lib is the problem.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org