List:       koffice
Subject:    qt moc and emoc ?
From:       Lasse Jansson <lasse.jansson () telia ! com>
Date:       1999-12-16 21:07:09

Hi,

A while ago there was some discussion on how to compile recent qt snapshots,
and some instructions related to using emoc instead of moc. Can someone please
enligthen me on how to configure and compile qt for a succesful compilation of
the current (CVSUP) KDE2 sources.

By the way, what is the general strategy for qt, should I always use the latest
qt snapshot with the latest CVSUP KDE2 sources or have you frozen the version of
qt that you (the developers) currently use ?

Thanks,

Lasse