List:       koffice
Subject:    wysiwyg web editing
From:       Jeffrey Hoyt <jeffhoyt () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-12-01 7:37:58

I'm really glad to see the progress KOffice is making, it will be a MSOffice &
StarOffice killer.  What I would really like to see is a wysiwyg html editor,
a'la MS Front Page.  NS Composer is still pretty weak, and StarOffice is awful
quirky.  I think there are a lot of people wanting the same thing.  It would
make KOffice possibly the best suite ever, under any platform.

Best wishes,
Jeff Hoyt

--
     -| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |-
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."