List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Changes in KWord
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-27 23:35:20

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 12:01:24AM +0100, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
> Hi!
> As selecting text did never really work in KWord using the method I used
> (NotROP, etc.), I finally decided to rewrite it. As these are bigger changes,
> please don't commit any changes to kword_page.* and don't touch printLine and
> drawSelection in kword_doc.cc until I´m done with that to avoid conflicts (I
> hope I'm I can finish it until tomorrow night)

Could you by any chance use the same stuff for kpresenter ?
I think not (you've said there are quite different)...
but selecting text in kpresenter doesn't work well either
(especially when selecting from bottom to up...)
Perhaps a common strategy could be used ?
Or is it just a matter of fixing a few bugs in kpresenter's KTextObject ?

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org