List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: M$ Word filter? And more standard formats
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-11-26 8:35:21

Wow! there are some forward looking people about then, but I do not hold
my breath on it succeeding. After so many years of seeing what should
have been drowned by what should not have been.
It would seem that to many want to see their brand of this or that
rather than a communal effort that delivers something unique and serves
the purpose.

I have been a lurker in this list and seen far too much, I want rather
than agreement.

--
Regards
Keith

Keith Antoine     | Eastwind Internet Services 07 3300 2161
18 Arkana St      | Internet Service Providor and Web Hosting
The Gap           | kantoine@eastwind.com.au
--http://www.eastwind.com.au
Queensland 4061   | Rtd Electronics Engineer & Brisbanes' Geriatric ISP
Australia         | System run by Caldera OpenLinux 2.2:  The only way
to fly!