List:       koffice
Subject:    Funky paste behavior
From:       Erik Severinghaus <erik () linux ! com>
Date:       1999-11-23 22:55:13

Playing with KWord, I noticed that when there is text on a line and the
cursor at the end of that text, and one pastes more text in; the cursor
does not move to the end of the text like it should, but instead is one
letter from the end.
e.g.
Sample Text|
                        ^cursor
Sample Text and Pasted Tex|t
                                                       ^ cursor before
't'

it works fine if there is more text after the cursor if you are pasting
on an empty line. I couldn't find the problem up front.

Erik