List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice Style Guide - First Draft
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       1999-11-15 9:49:22

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Werner Trobin wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Today I wrote the first draft of a new KOffice style guide.
> As you will see there are only some small topics to discuss,
> but I'd like you to tell me what you prefer.
>
> As the style guide is based on the new KDE Style Guide on
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style/basics/index.html
> I suggest reading that first.

Please follow the KDE UI Style Guide with respect to single click /
double click.

I would like to say the same about the File-menu but that still hasn't
been solved. Anyway I think it is sort of important that the office
applications behave like normal KDE applications and don't make their
own exceptions to the style guide.

The rest looks ok.

Cheers,
Waldo