List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: getting involved
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       1999-11-14 9:01:07

Barry Egbert wrote:

> I am interested in getting involved with the KOffice development.  I
> would like information on what aspects of KOffice I could help with.

Hi!

As you might know nearly all of the programs have reached a certain
state so that they are very useful - nearly all. At the moment I think
KChart, KImageShop, and Katabase would need some helping hands.
Writing a plugin e.g. for KSpread would be cool, too. I don't know
if you've read the mathematical-stuff-for-KSpread thread, but this
might be a good startingpoint.
Another possibility to help us would be implementing a filter for a
KOffice application (e.g. a RTF import/export filter for KWord would
be terrific!).

If you'd like to help, feel free to contact the authors.

Werner