Barry Egbert wrote: > > I am interested in getting involved with the KOffice development. I > would like information on what aspects of KOffice I could help with. Hi! As you might know nearly all of the programs have reached a certain state so that they are very useful - nearly all. At the moment I think KChart, KImageShop, and Katabase would need some helping hands. Writing a plugin e.g. for KSpread would be cool, too. I don't know if you've read the mathematical-stuff-for-KSpread thread, but this might be a good startingpoint. Another possibility to help us would be implementing a filter for a KOffice application (e.g. a RTF import/export filter for KWord would be terrific!). If you'd like to help, feel free to contact the authors. Werner