List:       koffice
Subject:    Request for cool looking example documents
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-11-08 3:15:54

Some of you may recall I requested cool looking example documents awhile
ago for my "KDE2.0 in Action" site. Well, I never did get around to
updating that link but plan to do so in a few days. Since the people
developing the apps are the most aware of their features, if any of you
have documents that really show off any of KOffice features please send
them to me so I can use them in new screenshots. If they are huge please
give me a mail first.

Thanks in advance.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org