Some of you may recall I requested cool looking example documents awhile ago for my "KDE2.0 in Action" site. Well, I never did get around to updating that link but plan to do so in a few days. Since the people developing the apps are the most aware of their features, if any of you have documents that really show off any of KOffice features please send them to me so I can use them in new screenshots. If they are huge please give me a mail first. Thanks in advance. -- Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. mosfet@mandrakesoft.com mosfet@kde.org mosfet@jorsm.com