List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Katabase Development
From:       Michael Koch <mkoch () heaven ! riednet ! wh ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       1999-09-23 8:29:15

Hi Stefan,

Am Die, 21 Sep 1999 schrieb Stefan F. Preble:
> >%_Hello, I'd like to work on katabase. I've contacted Michael Koch but he
hasn't responded yet. I'm wondering if there's someone else I can contact
regarding this project?

> Please give me information on how to update the sources (through cvs, ftp,
etc.). Meaning what server needs to be updated and how do I obtain a user name
if one is needed.

Sorry for answering so late, but I was ful of work.
But I'm already working on it. In the next time I want to enforce Katabase
development because its stalled, Dont know where all the people are gone.

describes what we need next. I want to enforce our discussion on this list.
Please read it or mail me if you're not subscribed.

Ciao,
Michael
--
Michael Koch