List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Katabase Development
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-09-21 14:02:46

> Hello, I'd like to work on katabase. I've contacted Michael Koch but he
hasn't responded yet. I'm > wondering if there's someone else I can contact
regarding this project?
Don't know.

> Please give me information on how to update the sources (through cvs, ftp,
etc.). Meaning what > > server needs to be updated and how do I obtain a
user name if one is needed.
I know :)
Use cvsup to get the latest sources (http://www.kde.org/cvsup.html)
This doesn't need a user name.
Then when you have started real work, you can ask me or Stephan Kulow for a
login on the cvs server.

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer