List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kformula(s)
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-20 13:58:05

> >Does this mean we can get rid of the OpenParts kformula altogether ?
>
> For me it's not a problem.
>
> > (It seems to have more features than libkformula though... (not sure)
> >  In this case some backporting is necessary first...)
>
> I don't know. I never managed to really use KFormula so I really have no idea.

  I don't know how efficient is the libkformula based integration but
please don't make the formula support openparts based. It is really
horrible in MS Word. If you are frequently using indeces, a two page
document is already unmanageable, and if you change the formatting you
have to reformat them all. Formulas are part of the text, they are not
like embedded spreadsheets and stuff.

            Lotzi