List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Implementing hyphenation / wordwrap for Thai
From:       Rudiger Koch <rkoch () sas ! co ! th>
Date:       1999-09-15 5:17:10

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> Rudiger Koch (rkoch@sas.co.th) spake thusly:
>
> > PS: The Thai word separation works now using KString and as a shared lib.
>
>   Cool! I didn't realise you'd started hacking. Is the source available
> anywhere yet?

I was a bit too fast in announcing that it works with QString. Something
seems to be broken now :(

You can get an earlier version (using char*) from:
http://www.sas.co.th/Linux/software/

-Rudiger

--
 Software Advanced Solutions           Fon: +66 76 218 826
 48 Villa 1 Yaowarat Soi 1             Fax: +66 76 214 041

 // Why use Windows when the door is open and free of charge?
 // Linux: The choice of a GNU generation