List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New file format
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-09-12 22:26:19

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, David Faure wrote:
>On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 at 09:47:19PM +0200, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
>> Hi!
>> IMO we could already switch to saving in tar only. Or are there any known
>> problems? I mean I just tested a lot with KPresenter and KWord and
>> saving/loading pixmaps and cliparts in/to different/same formats works fine AFA
>> I can see.
>
>Eheh :) I have converted you, not only files ;)

;-) I must say I'm really impressed by your work on the new store stuff. It
works really well. At the beginning I just was afraid of big problems as this
was a quite big change, but you managed to do it really well and made it
compatible with the old format (which is soooooooo important :-)

>There are no known problems anymore, we fixed them all. :)
>I agree for switching !

Then go for it!

--
Reggie