List:       koffice
Subject:    Printing "strange" fonts
From:       Leon Widdershoven <l.widdershoven () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       1999-09-01 11:11:14

Hi,

could anyone tell me if printing strange fonts (defined as fonts
not available in the printer ROM) is supported for koffice
applications?

I try to print something from killustrator, but the fonts are
replaced by real boring ones. I'd like to know whether this
is due to erroneous configuartion by me, a missing feature
in Qt, or a missing feature in KDE.

The killustrator I use now is a KDE 1.1.1 version, Qt is at 1.44.

Could it be that at Qt2, KDE2, KOffice(KDE2) this is
implemented?

Just a question,
Leon
--
What are video games so much better      Leon Widdershoven
designed than office software? Because   l.widdershoven@fz-juelich.de