List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Is kword ready ?
From:       "Pohlmann, Frank" <fpohlmann () ipo ! att ! com>
Date:       1999-09-01 9:45:03

Hi Reggie,

> >(!) > KOffice will be released together with KDE 2.0, so when it's
> time for that we
> will decide what we will include and what not.

Are you talking about KOffice 1.0 ? In that case do you  have an idea when
you will release the beta version(s)?

I would like to do some major testing of my own, therefore approximate dates
would be helpful.

Thanx for your help and  I'll send those error logs, when it becomes
relevant:)

Cheers

-Frank

> --
> Reggie

["Pohlmann, Frank.vcf" (application/octet-stream)]