List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Encoding(s) in KOffice?
From:       Jost Schenck <jost () schenck ! de>
Date:       1999-08-31 15:53:40

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >Helmut Steeb wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> what encoding will (does) KOffice use? Will it be fully Unicode enabled?
> >>
> >Yes.
> >BTW: Is the koffice Faq still maintained?
>
> I don't know. Jost, are you listening? :-)

Yes, I am :-)

I'd still like to do work on the FAQ - the reason I didn't update it for so
long was that I had many problems compiling KDE-HEAD and was occupied earning
money for the coming semester. Sorry :-(

I've still got a job until friday and my problems with KDE-HEAD and koffice are
solved. I will work on it, I promise. If somebody else wants to update or add
answers: the sgml-source is in the www module in koffice/faq/.

Has anybody done further work on icons? I'd be glad to help a little bit again.
-Jost.

--
Jost Schenck
jost@schenck.de