List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Katabase and KimageShop (was: Re: ministl)
From:       Michael Koch <mkoch () heaven ! riednet ! wh ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       1999-08-31 11:59:32

Am Die, 31 Aug 1999 schrieb Reginald Stadlbauer:
> On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Michael Koch wrote:

> >> Why? I'll just say a few works about it....
> >
> >Because it's not so far developed like the other KOffice apps. The users want
> >to test it and Katabase is not usable yet for users and KImageShop has too less
> >features for now.
>
> But esp. KIS makes a lot of progress. I'll of course say that these are the
> younges KOffice members and far from being useable, but that's no reason for
> not mention them :-)

What I meant was you should not making them expect too much from these both
projects, especailly Katabase.

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch